Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where to begin

http://www.trafficvoodoo.com

There is a lot of information out there. So much that it can make your head
spin.

I do online searches, read forums and blogs, go through links, watch
uploaded videos, and attend live and online seminars. I've come across
different techniques and styles. Some of the information are free while
others require a learning investment. Regardless, just keep what's useful
and throw the rest away.

I'm also a member of Jomar Hilario's Online Internet Marketing
Workshop Club
. I joined because I found Jomar's teaching style easy
to digest. And, since it's a club, it's also a great place to meet and learn
from other like minded individuals.

Sooo... Look around, see which method and/or mentor appeals to you,
then start from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment